The process of shaping metal into sheet metal processing and production process will be a very accurate definition. There are various types of hair mold processing methods based on the remodeling of the material. The basic hair mold processing methods are as follows.
• To create metal parts made of regular shapes leaving a gap
• Stretch is gripped by the edges of a sheet and is formed by stretching the sheet as a block. To form a permanent shape it is necessary to go beyond the material creep point. But it should not be forgotten that when the weight is lifted, it will be stretched back.
• Bending is usually made in the folding machine using a shaped bending tool. The most commonly used bending shapes are L and V and U shape are also used. In this process, which requires very good calculation, it is important to catch the right angle so that the material does not have to be extra examined.
• Drawing, which is shaped between a sheet metal vehicle and support elements. The edges of the material are firmly held and shaped by pushing them towards the supports. It is supported by the bottom during a normal operation to avoid a possible cracking.
• Pressing, this process is a combination of bending, stretching and drawing. The metal layer is formed by pushing together the bottom and top to give the required shape.
Though the cost of hairdressing machines and supports does not seem to be much, the cost of production is directly linked to the quality of the production and this cost can be lowered by regular maintenance. But the main problem here is the back-expansion problems which are corrected by general molding and calculation.
Sheet metal forming processes are often accompanied by heat treatment steps. This is a necessary application before the final compacting with the aluminum alloys. Despite all these processes, the suitability of serial production is the highest working method. Parts used in many important industrial fields are produced rapidly and rapidly by these molds